I see an old Jira configuration where they show information about each transition in workflow diagram, like this :
I want to do the same thing but I don't find any settings or plugins, I used 4.4.4 Jira version.
Cheers,
Manuel.
Hi Manuel,
This diagram is provided by a plugin: https://studio.plugins.atlassian.com/wiki/display/JVIZ/JIRA+Workflow+Visualization+Plugin
As I mention on the page it is end of life as Atlassian now have most of the functionality. You could either continue using it in 4.4, or, better, put in a feature request for this to Atlassian, as IMHO it's quite valuable to see the path the actual issue has taken with action details, when looking at it from an issue context.
cheers, jamie
I found this plugin but I was a bit apprehensive to install a plugin "end of life". I will create a jira ticket and install this plugin until they maybe resolve this feature.
Thanks you !
End of life is a relatively good thing ;-) , it means that it's stable and I'm not going to break anything with a new release. I've already published a jira 5 version too.
But up to you, fully understand. The best outcome would be for the built-in version to do this, if required.
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-27017
All the best !
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.