Hello everybody,
we have been using confluence for a couple of years now.
Last week an email went out with the headline: "Recommended in ..."
I have read some things about that issue yet but I didn't find something that is solving my problem.
The only thing I found was that when public singup is not enabled then the notification is enabled by default.
But the curious thing is that not all users got the mail, only a few ones.
In the "General configuration" in the tab "Recommended updates email" we didn't change anything.
Default schedule is "Weekly" and we did not check the box which says "Send by Default".
When I go under my personal Settings in the tab "Email" the box which says "Subscribe to recommended updates" is not checked but when I click edit then the box is checked?!
I don't have any explanation for that issue.
Hope you can help me.