Hi,
I need a way to do automatic due date by issue type when creating a ticket. For example, I have an issue type which need to resolve within 3hours. How to set this?
Thank you.
Have a look here. Check Henning's answer.
You could use a listener.
https://developer.atlassian.com/display/JIRADEV/Writing+JIRA+Event+Listeners+with+the+atlassian-event+Library
Thanks all. I have found the way in atlassian answer also and I do this by using Script Runner.
And the script as below:
mport com.atlassian.jira.ComponentManager import com.atlassian.jira.issue.CustomFieldManager import com.atlassian.jira.issue.MutableIssue import com.atlassian.jira.issue.customfields.CustomFieldType import com.atlassian.jira.issue.fields.CustomField import java.sql.Timestamp; MutableIssue myIssue = issue Calendar cal = Calendar.getInstance(); // set due date to: current date + 8 days Timestamp mydueDate = new Timestamp(cal.getTimeInMillis()+ 8*1000*24*60*60); myIssue.setDueDate(mydueDate);
Hi, Yes this code does work correctly.
How ever is there any way to exclude weekends? Or for instance if the due date falls on a weekend that it gets changed to the very next monday?
Thanks in advance
Would be curious if there is a way to exclude weekends or if it is on a weekend to push it till monday.
any luck in identifying that??
I think JIRA handles this automatically? I haven't looked into this for quite sometime.
Trying to Automatically assign a due date to all created ticket excluding weeks.I tried this script but giving me an error for the first 3 linesunable to resolve class com.atlassian.jira.component.componentaccessor
Im using Script runner cloud and just want to make sure all created tickets are automatically set for 5 days not including weekends.
```
import com.atlassian.jira.component.ComponentAccessorimport com.atlassian.jira.ComponentManagerimport com.atlassian.jira.issue.MutableIssueimport java.sql.Timestamp;def customFieldManager = ComponentAccessor.getCustomFieldManager()def cfTimeline = customFieldManager.getCustomFieldObjectByName("Due Date")def cfTimelineValue = issue.getCustomFieldValue(cfTimeline).toString()// Days in the future when the issue is due. int DueInDays = 5log.warn ("ASZ Timeline Value: "+ cfTimelineValue )MutableIssue myIssue = issue;// Set the number of days. switch (cfTimelineValue) {case "1 - Immediately": DueInDays = 1; break;case "2 - Today": DueInDays = 2; break;case "3 - Business Week": DueInDays = 5; break;case "4 - 30 Days": DueInDays = 30; break;default: DueInDays = 5; break;}// Make sure the due date doesn't fall on a weekend. Date today = new Date();Calendar MyDueDate = Calendar.getInstance();MyDueDate.add(Calendar.DATE,DueInDays)while ([Calendar.SATURDAY, Calendar.SUNDAY].contains(MyDueDate.get(Calendar.DAY_OF_WEEK))) {MyDueDate.add(Calendar.DATE,1)
Could someone add some direction as to how I can get my Due Date (or even a custom Due Date field) to Auto-populate from the Release Date value assigned to the Fix Version?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.