When in edit mode for a workflow I don't seem to be allowed to edit its name. Same applies to workflow schemes names.
Am I missing something?
You cannot edit the name of the workflow or its scheme. If you want to rename it, you need to make a copy of it and rename it and apply that workflow to the right workflow scheme.
If you want to rename a workflow scheme, its the same procedure, just make a copy of it and rename it. But here, you need to manually go to each project and change its workflow scheme.
Rahul
Thanks, Rahul.
Just as I thought
Best regards. Karl.
Please guys, make it easer to just rename an existing workflow...
It's just about a name, so I don't understand the current method for changing the name of an existing workflow.
+1 for the suggestion of Franky Deleu
I agree - please give access to rename, super simple (you would think).
Now (I guess since JIRA 7.0.0) it's possible to rename the Workflow Scheme. On the edit scree:
image2017-1-18 14:45:19.png
For Workflows you can edit only descriptions and Copy procedure is still needed to change the name.
When I copy Workflow Scheme (Jira 7.3.0) I don't get a pop-up window (like when copying Workflow) to give it a new name. The new scheme just gets created under the name "Copy of ..." and no chance of giving it a different name
Yet another item on the LONG LONG list of stupid Jira issues that Atlassian consistently ignores.
I too cannot understand why Atlassian just ignores the simple things, which would make our lives so much easier. I am forced to work with Jira and Confluence, but at almost every step I have to google the simplest of tasks. It takes all the pleasure from the work and makes me hate what could be a really fantastic tool.
+1 (000)
Amen, brother!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.