I have tried to import a CSV file into JIRA (server 7.1.7), the file is created out of excel 2010 but saved in csv format. The file is 4k in size.
I want import the file into a incident type I created with a number of custom fields I created.
I'm using UTF-8 encoding which matches my systems encoding UTF-8
CSV import process
1) I choose the file
2) Setup - pick the project and leave the standard settings
3) Map the fields - tick the 'map field value'
4) Vaule from import to JIRA Target all fine - shows the system can see into the file
click on 'begin import' and screen goes blank
the screen just remain blank, nothing is import, no errors in logs
I have search the internet not found a solution. The only related issue I could find was about 'Base URL'
My base URL is http://pmo.sure.com:8080 so don't think this should be causing the problem?
Be great to get some ideas?
Thanks
Kevin