I need to upgrade my Bitbucket server to the latest version and I just can't find the direct link to donwload it via command line in liunx. ( you know using wget command).
Please any help its appreciated.
Regards
Jesse
Here are the direct links for the latest version:
In the future, you can use the same structure and just replace the version number to get the version and format you need.
Try these:
https://www.atlassian.com/software/bitbucket/post-download?file=https://www.atlassian.com/software/stash/downloads/binary/atlassian-bitbucket-4.3.1-x64.bin
https://www.atlassian.com/software/bitbucket/post-download?file=https://www.atlassian.com/software/stash/downloads/binary/atlassian-bitbucket-4.3.1.tar.gz
https://www.atlassian.com/software/bitbucket/post-download?file=https://www.atlassian.com/software/stash/downloads/binary/atlassian-bitbucket-4.3.1.zip
Thanks for your help, the only problem with those links are that they direct me to the web page where the "saves as" window pops up, so in other words, the download is not a direct download. I need a direct download link because the system where my current Bitbucket server is running is a linux machine with absolutely no GUI.
Please if you know of any other Direct links I will appreciate it.
Thanks again
Thanks a Ton, I was finally able to download Bitbucket in its latest version. Am saving the answer and keeping it in a safe!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.