At the time of creating an issue in JIRA, I see a field called "Component/s" in create screen. However, I don't see that field in the list of custom fields.
Am I missing anything ? Thanks !
Yes, Components are a built in standard field, not a custom field. By going through the field configuration you can hide this field if you have no use for it.
Or when you go to create an issue, you can click on the "configure field" button and unclick the components check box. That also, will keep it from showing up on the screen. I hope that helps you out also.
welcome
John
You won't see Component/s in the custom fields list. Component/s is out-of-the-box functionality which can be accessed at the Project level in the Components section (right side, under Versions). This is where you can setup all the values for the field.
If you don't wish to see the field on any of your screens, you can update the field configuration. If you're just wanting to remove it from the create screen, you can do so in screen configuration.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.