I'm looking for something to be able to connect our support team (working with Microsoft CRM) and our development team (working with Mantis, perhaps Jira in the future). Is there something already on the market (e.g. plugin) that can do this?
http://www.go2group.com/alm-solutions/atlassian-plugins/jira-plugins/crm-plugin/
Here is a CRM plugin for JIRA from Go2Group that connects Salesforce CRM, SugarCRM and MS Dynamics CRM with JIRA.
Reinder,
Take a look at this connector: https://www.itduzzit.com/connect/microsoft-dynamics-to-jira
Thanks, but thats just another service to be paid where I would like to have control myself (since both CRM and Jira will be in house). I've seen some plugins for Salesforce, so I guess it should be possible for CRM as well, but havent found anyone that created this so far
Next to this I see that this is only possible when you use a dynamics.com domain (which we dont).
It's being worked on aparently....
Since Parature was just aquired by Microsoft today for their support piece our SyncApps team will support MSCRM to JIRA in 2014 as well.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.parature.jira.cazoomi
http://response.parature.com/Parature-for-JIRA
~Clint
@cazoomi
Cazoomi,
I'm not sure we will upgrade our CRM system anytime soon so it will use parature? Or is it possible with this third party tool to access CRM?
Kr,
Reinder
Thanks Reinder and just let our teams know the scope from Parature to CRM & vice versa as building this SyncApps is on the books now for 2014.
Our team awaits:) @cazoomi.com">ask@cazoomi.com
Ok, I think we have a miscommunication :-) I'd like to place support in Jira with a link to CRM Dynamics (since our customer deyails reside there). I don't want to add yet another tool....
Thanks then check out Rob's team then who might be able to do this for you as they are the JIRA plugin kings:) http://marketplace.servicerocket.com/category/jira-plugins
Do you have any more info from Atlassian and the Parature plugin for JIRA & Confluence. Also does Atlassian offer similar web portal cloud prouduct?
Thanks KP11 and you can find the JIRA plugins here: http://marketplace.servicerocket.com/category/jira-plugins
Parature to JIRA here: https://parature.mysyncapps.com
Hope that gets you started.
Go2Group was sold and now is Goldfingerholdings Inc. You may find more information here.
Thanks!
www.goldfingersoftware.com
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.