Hi
I was trying to import a project from one JIRA System to another. Both are at the same version. There is the Jira charting plugin installed in the same version on both systems. Importing a project shows me followingerror message:-----*+! Custom Field Configuration:+*+Unable to import custom field 'Time in Status'. The custom field type does not support project imports.+-----Does that mean I will loose all the 'Time in Status' data when importing a project? Is there any way to keepthat data?Rahul
i received a response from Atlassian Support and they confirmed that it is a known bug
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-31434
Project import will still run fine but 'Time in Status' field data will most likely be lost during the import.
Rahul
I think it is a calculated field. Do the import and do a reindexing. You might see all the values.
Can you manually add the field in to the screen and test?
Hi Jobin, thanks for the response. Yes it did import without any errors. But I have no way to test it. I checked the screens linked to the project and this custom field does not list there. Any idea on how I may verify if i have lost data or not?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.