In other tools and in Excel I've been used to have a funnel to press to have the possibility to select individual field values, directly in the column header.
I've seen a similar feature in Jira, but from the headlines it's only possible to change sorting from low to high or vice versa. Above the headlines there are a few standard fiels from where it's possible to select field values for for the columns.
Jira.JPG
Yes, additional field can be made possible to use, but the're not there the next time unless creating a filter with a selection of field value(s). But as I work, I have very diffrent quieries from time to time so it will be almost impossible to create filters for all of my different search criterions and to keep track of the filters.
Does anyone in the fine community have a solution for my issue?
Many thanks in advance /Per Nordén