Hi,
I created the special schemes set of screen, field configuration, issue types... for one project. I want to announce it as the default one which means when create a new project, this set of schemes will be used.
Lily
You can assign it to the relevant project. You can do it from Project section. If you need more info try this link.
I don't think @Michael Ngangom [Atlassian] understood what you meant. You want to make your own modified schemes the default ones used when creating a new project.
There's a plugin for that. Project Creator allows you to set up project templates, associated with your workflow, screen and field schemes. There's also version, component and project role schemes, meaning that you can create fully-configured projects, and delegate that permission to non-admin groups of user too. It's quite handy.
The CLI plugin can do that too, among other things.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.