Hi
I have Jira and Confluence installed on the same server behind Apache with reverse proxy and SSL.
http://<my domain>:8009/jira -> https://<my domain>/jira and
http://<my domain>:8009/conf -> https://<my domain>/conf
I have added Confluence to the JIRA User Server.
Both applications start up and they share the same login base. Works fine. Both urls accessible.
They also share the same keystore. This keystore is added to the JAVA_OPTS for both applications. In addition I have extracted a key and a crt file from this keystore to use in Apache. I have also added
-Dhttp.proxyHost=<my domain>
-Dhttp.proxyPort=443
-Dhttps.proxyHost=<my domain>
-Dhttps.proxyPort=443
-Dhttp.nonProxyHosts=X.Y.*.*|127.0.0.1|localhost (X and Y is the first 2 numbers of the <my domain> ip))
Now to the problem. Setting up an application link between the two.
I made sure the base url for both applications is correct (https://<my domain>/jira and https://<my domain>/conf).
In Confluence, I opened the Application Link dialog and wrote the url to Jira. This did not work: The host doesn't respond. Change the URL or click Next to confirm
I tried the same from Jira and get the same result. The urls are accessable from the browser.
If I change <my domain> with localhost, I manage to create the application link, but it doesn't seem to work properly. I am not able to link Jira issues in Confluence or vice versa.
This server runs in a DMZ environment. When I run this on a test server it works fine.
Any ideas to what the problem is?
Cheers
\Atle