I've created dashboard for project and how want another user edit it eigher by changing ownership, author or by sharing it. Any thoughts?
Thanks,Alex
4.0 will now allow you to do that. In the past I have gotten around it by creating a 'generic' account, and anyone who needs to manage the dashboard logs into that account and makes the appropriate changes.
There is a built-in script Change dashboard or filter ownership in the script runner plugin, although I think I noticed this was possible in 5.0. Not sure though.
In JIRA 6.2
> User Management > Shared Dashboards
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Managing+Shared+Dashboards
perfect
Updating to current: > System > Shared Dashboards, find the dashboard to be edited, change owner from the cog on the right.
As for Jira 7.5.3, I can't see Administration | System | Shared Dashboards, but only Administration | System | System-Dashboard.
If I open a dashboard other than System-Dashboard, there ist no Edit Dashboard in the ... menu.
Thus I cannot change/edit any Dashboard other than System-Dashboard.
Regards
Uli
Solved.
Its a Jira-Server, so go to Boards | View all. Go to "..." and delete or open your own board and edit.
Sorry to bother.
RegardsUli
This worked better than the built-in Script-Runner dashboard feature. Thank you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.