Hi, All!
I'm using the wiki style renderer for the description field. In some cases the editor renders text with "null" in it. Is this a known behaviour or am I doing something wrong?
Please refer to the following images:
image2015-8-20 9:48:5.png
Any advice on this?
Thanks in advance.
Nuno
Hi @Nuno Ferreira
try this It might help in resolving the issue
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRAKB/wiki+markup+does+not+work+in+text+field
Hi @rahul danwa!
Thanks for the tip. I've tryed everything there and it did not solved my problem. I still get null values when writing TEST-123.
If I write this text:
TEST-123 test-123 T-123 t-123 T-1 t-1 TT-1 tt-1 TT-12 tt-12
I get the following render:
TESnullT-123 test-123 T-123 t-123 T-1 t-1 TTnullnull-1 tt-1 TTnullnull-12 tt-12
It only shows nulls if I write two or more letters in uppercase followed by a dash and two or more numbers.
Any help on this?
Thanks,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.