Has anyone got JIRA Service Desk working with their SSO? The usual process is to have a custom authenticator and modify seraph-config.xml so that the JIRA login page takes you to the local SSO service. But customer portal URLs such as
https://jira.example.com/servicedesk/customer/FOO
redirect to this kind of URL:
https://jira.example/com/servicedesk/customer/portal/1/user/login?destination=portal%2F1
This suggests to me that Service Desk is hard-coding it's own login page and is not integrated with Seraph. That last URL contains HTML from a soy template.
Has anyone else been able to get the Service Desk login to redirect to an SSO site?
Adaptavist FAQ for Umbrella says it works with Service Desk (http://www.adaptavist.com/w/products-plugins/enterprise-products/adaptavist-umbrella/) but I'm not sure if this is in general, or for this very specific case
I just found out that alternative authentication and custom SSO is not supported by Atlassian. Not sure why but I'm surprised.
I have requested this feature here JSD-630 Please vote for it.
This link to JSD-630 is https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSD-630
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.