Is there a way to have a customfield that holds an email address be placed in the "From" of the email instead of the current user? I'm looking for functionality similar to "Recipients (To):" configuration where I can select a custom field.
You can try Scriprunner plugin. Possible solution: Prepare workflow transition with name Send E-mail. Use Script Post-Function (of the Scriptrunner) in workflow transition and choose prepared function Send a custom email (to send an email based on the provided template if conditions are met). You can also add Screen with Custom field (eg. To) to this transition.
Link to source of the Send a custom E-mail postfunction (Script Runner plugin)
Probably a better link: https://jamieechlin.atlassian.net/wiki/display/GRV/Built-In+Scripts#Built-InScripts-Sendacustomemail
Vidic - I am trying to follow your code and I get the basic functionality, however I am confused with what is setting the parameters that gets passed in to doScript and how exactly is it mapping to the template created in JETI?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.