When I use DisplayTable macro the "Exclude-Self" option doesn't work fine, because it shows current page instead of exclude it.
I've seen the lucene query something like "AND -PageID:5075807" when "Exclude-Self" is true. Instead of that, I write Where clause like "PageID NOT 5075807" and works fine.
Can be a possible bug?
We have tested the Exclude-Self feature with the latest projectdoc Toolbox (version 1.10.3) on Confluence 5.9.10 and (unfortunately) it works as intended (using the syntax "... AND -PageID:5075807 ...).
AND -PageID:5075807
May I ask you for the version of the projectdoc Toolbox and Confluence so that we could try to reproduce the problem? It would also help if you could add the query you are executing. Maybe there is a problem with the construction of the query. We tried some combinations, but everything worked fine.
We are using Confluence 5.9.8 and projectdoc toolbos 1.10.3
The query doesn't work is:
query=(DirectAncestorId:50758072 AND -PageID:50758072) AND (DoctypeExact:"userxcharacter"),category=<null>,spaceKeys=<null>,contentTypes=[page],attachmentTypes=<null>,lastModified=<null>,contributor=<null>,labels=<null>,sort=<null>]
I unchecked Exclude-Self option and I write "PageID NOT 50758072" in Where field, then the query is:
query=(DirectAncestorId:50758072 AND PageID NOT 50758072) AND (DoctypeExact:"userxcharacter"),category=<null>,spaceKeys=<null>,contentTypes=[page],attachmentTypes=<null>,lastModified=<null>,contributor=<null>,labels=<null>,sort=<null>]
This query works as expected.
I've just to update projectdoc toolbox to version 1.11.0 and the issue is the same.
Thank you for your report!
I'm sorry to say that I still need your help to track this down.
To my knowledge these are valid queries:
<span>Doctype="user-character" NOT PageID=41451771</span>
<span><span><span><span>Doctype="user-character" AND -PageID:41451771</span></span></span></span>
But this is not
<span><span><span><span><span>Doctype="user-character" AND PageID NOT 41451771</span></span></span></span></span>
While the first two create the intended results (the page with the given ID is excluded), the last example shows the empty list (which is wrong since I have three documents of type 'user-character').
Here are the screenshots:
image2016-5-13 11:8:18.png
The above shows the query with all documents in the result.
image2016-5-13 11:8:53.png
It would help us to track the problem down if you could describe your use case.
Maybe the pages have been moved by third party add-ons? In some cases theses add-ons do not throw page events and projectdoc does not get noticed. In this case the properties may not have been updated. You could check the actual properties of the pages by the use of the Display All Document Properties Macro. Maybe the artificial Page ID property is out of sync? Just in case: Documentation for cache clearing is found in Cache Refresh Actions.
Page ID
And while I'm clutching at straws ... : The page ID of your first example is a prefix of your second. Is the '2' just missing or are pages with a common Page ID prefix involved? In this case the exact match syntax could help ($<Page ID>:[41451685]).
$<Page ID>:[41451685]
Here are some examples in storage format we tested (and did not reveal the problem). Maybe you could point to the fault in our setup?
<ac:structured-macro ac:name="projectdoc-display-table"> <ac:parameter ac:name="doctype">topic</ac:parameter> <ac:parameter ac:name="where">DirectAncestorId=15597571 AND -PageID:15597579</ac:parameter> <ac:parameter ac:name="exclude-self">false</ac:parameter> </ac:structured-macro>
<ac:structured-macro ac:name="projectdoc-display-table"> <ac:parameter ac:name="doctype">topic</ac:parameter> <ac:parameter ac:name="where">DirectAncestorId=15597571 NOT PageID=15597579</ac:parameter> <ac:parameter ac:name="exclude-self">false</ac:parameter> </ac:structured-macro>
Just another observation: I suppose that
DirectAncestorId:50758072 AND -PageID:50758072
should have the same result as
DirectAncestorId:50758072
Since no page should be the direct ancestor of itself. Therefore there should be no need to exclude the page from the list ...
Or am I missing here something?
Robert, you're right and I'm wrong. The second query doesn't return any results, meanwhile "NOT PageID=50758072" (sorry, the last 2 was removed by copy/paste) returns several documents.
I've tried to retrieve subordinates UserCharacters from a UserCharacter parent. The macro shows all subordinates UserCharacters and the self UserCharacter parent. But this occurs with whatever document type.
When I use DisplayMacro, always retrieves the self document, no matter Exclude-Sefl option is checked or not. For example, subordinates UserStory also shows the UserStory parent, even if Exclude-Sef is true.
I 've cleared all caches and the issue persists.
Also, If I put "Exclude-Self" and "Restrict to inmediate Children" to false and I write "DirectAncestorId:50758087 AND -PageID:50758087" it shows the self document.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.