I would like to be able to assign a ticket straight to a sprint using JIRA Capture. It appears this can be done using advanced custom fields.
While JIRA is able to tell me that the custom fields have not been applied, there is little feedback regarding how the custom files can be applied. An "Apply" button can be seen in the bottom right of the screen cap, but is not operational. I am not able to find a setting in JIRA capture, or any documentation thus far on how to configure the advanced custom fields.
Please help!
Screen Shot 2014-10-29 at 7.17.30 PM.png
Hello,
I think it will be fixed in the following version
BON-1931
When will this be fixed?
We also have the same issue, we need a Fix. Thanks.
See Ticket: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BON-2006
I'm seeing the same thing. Is this fixed?
Please inform.
Thanks.
looks like it still isn't fixed
Still not fixed
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.