We're starting to add a lot of documentation to our on-premises Confluence. One of the things I liked when looking at the official Confluence documentation were the lists/tables they have. What macro is used to do the lists in the official Confluence documentation?
For example: https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/writing-user-macros-4485.html Under "Create a User Macro", the list/table that's below the "To add a new user macro", I love how the table looks and I would like to be able to recreate it in my Confluence.
We're using 5.9.5. Thanks.
I am not exactly sure. It could be the Bob Swift Advanced Tables macro or something custom with CSS because all they are doing is removing the left and right border from cells and only leaving the top/bottom border. Then they just bold the text in the first column.
They're using a specific theme. I'd assume it's what's written at the bottom - Scroll Viewport.
Screen Shot 2016-03-16 at 15.43.33.png
or, you can just insert horizontal rule when you need to - image2016-3-16 15:23:27.png
This isn't why I cam here, but I noticed this, so... (haven't we all been there? :-))
@jprateragg, I've looked at the page you give as an example. I see nothing not possible with just the standard table stuff available in Confluence—at least, as we use it here at MindGeek.
We're on server 6.9.x here, and as far as I know we have no macros beyond the ones equipped with the Confluence installation.
Just to see, I just copied the table from that page into one of my scratch pages in Confluence. Everything came through.
Best,Pat O'ConnellTechnical WriterMindGeek Montreal
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.