Is it possible to change the output format of this field from xx h, yy m (Ex: 50 h, 10 m) to something more Excel friendly like DD HH:MM:SS? (ex: 2 02:10:00) Thank you.
Hello,
You can change the formats from System > Look and Feel section > Date Time Formats.
It looks like you can change date and time formats in the Look and Feel section, but not the format of sums of time (days,hours, minutes) which is the output of the Time Sum Custom Field.
how did you create the Time Sum custom field? did you write a script? did you use a plugin?
I am using the Datacollector plugin. Sorry for the delay in response. I had to wait 24 hours to respond. (Unfortunate constraint that really should be removed).
Hello,Yes, I will add the option in the next release
Hi @Andrey Markelov,
Is this option available now please ?
Thank you
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.