I cant install jira. After install I have log message
*********************************************************************************
JIRA 6.1.3 build: 6158 started. You can now access JIRA through your web browser.
*********************************************************************************
2014-03-24 12:41:58,330 localhost-startStop-1 INFO [atlassian.jira.upgrade.UpgradeManagerImpl] Setting current build number to 6158
2014-03-24 12:41:58,342 localhost-startStop-1 INFO [atlassian.jira.upgrade.UpgradeManagerImpl] Setting current version to 6.1.3
2014-03-24 12:41:58,346 localhost-startStop-1 INFO [atlassian.jira.upgrade.UpgradeManagerImpl] Setting downgrade version to 6.0.8
2014-03-24 12:41:58,352 localhost-startStop-1 INFO [jira.whatsnew.listeners.WhatsNewUpgradeFinishedListenerImpl] Enabling show-whats-new-flag for all users
2014-03-24 12:42:04,617 localhost-startStop-1 INFO [ext.bamboo.service.PlanStatusUpdateServiceImpl] Job 'com.atlassian.jira.plugin.ext.bamboo.service.PlanStatusUpdateServiceImpl:job' scheduled to run every 60000ms
2014-03-24 12:42:05,329 localhost-startStop-1 INFO [plugins.dvcs.scheduler.DvcsScheduler] DvcsScheduler start planned at Mon Mar 24 13:23:42 UTC 2014, interval=3600000
2014-03-24 12:42:05,874 localhost-startStop-1 INFO [atlassian.jira.scheduler.JiraSchedulerLauncher] Starting the JIRA Scheduler....
2014-03-24 12:42:05,932 localhost-startStop-1 INFO [atlassian.jira.scheduler.JiraSchedulerLauncher] JIRA Scheduler started.
Mar 24, 2014 12:42:06 PM org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol start
INFO: Starting ProtocolHandler ["http-bio-8080"]
Mar 24, 2014 12:42:06 PM org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina start
INFO: Server startup in 69981 ms
2014-03-24 12:42:07,502 QuartzScheduler_Worker-3 INFO ServiceRunner Backup Service [jira.bc.dataimport.DefaultExportService] Data export completed in 1319ms. Wrote 907 entities to export in memory.
2014-03-24 12:42:07,507 QuartzScheduler_Worker-3 INFO ServiceRunner Backup Service [jira.bc.dataimport.DefaultExportService] Attempting to save the Active Objects Backup
2014-03-24 12:42:10,998 QuartzScheduler_Worker-3 INFO ServiceRunner Backup Service [jira.bc.dataimport.DefaultExportService] Finished saving the Active Objects Backup
2014-03-24 12:42:12,521 Modification Check:thread-1 INFO [atlassian.jira.startup.JiraStartupLogger]
___ Modifications ___________________________
Modified Files : jira-application.properties
Removed Files : None
root@Wexps:/opt/atlassian/jira/bin#
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When I try to access Web-service (myDomain.ru:8080) I have not styled html page and no java procces on server. (start-jira.sh -fg ending in this time)