Hi!
I want to move an issue between two projects with different workflows. My issue is currently in project 1 in status "Open" and I want to move it to project 2 in Status "Backlog" which is actually the status after creating an issue.
My Problem now is that i already have a really huge workflow designed for project 2 and the create transition is linked to Status "Backlog". When I select an issue to move from project 1 to project 2 I am supposed to choose a new status. However, the status that is initially selected is "Ready for Inception" which is not the first status. On the workflow text field the status "Ready for Inception" has the ID 2, Backlog has ID 16.
move.PNG
I already tried clicking the Create transition and linking it to another status and then linking it back to backlog, but no luck there.
Please tell me there is a way that I can change my initial status?