Hello!
In JIRA we have one project as a Customer Help Desk / Ticket System. Tickets are linked to customers via a custom field "customer". And we use the two dimensional filter gadget to display a matrix of priority and customer in a dashboard ("where's the fire ;-)".
Now I thought that it would be a good idea to replace the customer-dropbox with the Tempo Account - dropbox, just to aggregate the worklogs. It works fine, but ...
... the gadget does not allow the usage of the Tempo Account, my visualization is broken. And I can't search for issues that belong to a certain customer, I only can query by Tempo Account.
So here are my questions:
Is there another gadget that I could use for this purpose? (I didn't found one)
How can I use the customer information that is in a Tempo Account, e.g. copy it to my old field "customer" with a post function?
Thanks in advance for your help!
Markus