Hi I am not able to see the save tab on my wiki confluence page. I use a demo version of the software, I am in urgent need of help!
Rekha,
I've no idea why this is happening, but it might be a glitch with that page.
You could try copying all of the page's content, then opening a new one and pasting the copied content there.
If you do that, can you save the newest page instead? If so, you can delete the other one.
Cheers.
OK, that's disappointing. Have you tried CTRL+S?
How about copying and pasting into a different space and then saving it.
If that doesn't work I don't have any more suggestions other than to contact Atlassian support.
Good luck.
I have tried CTRL+S to save and CTRL+SHIFT+J to preview but both in vain!
I have also attempted creating a new space and tried the same over there as well.
I don't know what else to suggest Rekha, other than to contact Atlassian or someone wth more technical knowledge than I have. Cheers.
Hi Rekha,
Which browser are you using? IE? Can you try with other browsers - Firefox, Chrome?
Also, do you see a "Done with errors" message with an exclamation mark on the lower left hand corner of the page?
This is just a guess at this point - but it could be that there are script errors on the page, if IE is blocking Java and/or scripts - please see this troubleshooting link from Microsoft - http://support.microsoft.com/kb/308260
Cheers!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.