Right now on http://site.page.comonly http://siteis hyperlinked. And link is not even correct.
Hi,
You need to write the links like the given example which is below
[http://jira.atlassian.com] [Atlassian|http://atlassian.com]
you will get the links displayed as
http://jira.atlassian.comAtlassian
Hope this helps!
That made it work. What you need to do is change the renderer to WikiMarkup then enclose your link in [] brackets.
I'm currently trying it on the Wiki renderer.
Thanks Nitram! Got it. You have to change the renderer of the field also to WikiMarkup to make it work. Cheers!
Not working in my case.
I'm editing custom field of free text type and giving value as
But not working as mentioned in the comment.
It gives following output:
This conversation is 3.5 years old, things have changed.
I'd suggest you ask a new question, so more people see it, and tell us versions and what you're doing.
Is it possible to make it work in custom field options too ?
I would assume that it is possible. I haven't had the need for it to try it.
hi,
I wanted to hide the link and when user clicks on Atlassian. It will automatically redirects to the link. I try this[Atlassian|http://atlassian.com]but it is not working.
If you want to add a link try using the "LINK" button.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1416Mw38I84
Go to issues and select Custom Fields
Add your free text box custom field
Navigate to Field configurations
Find your field and select Renderer
Change the drop down to WikiMarkup and save.
Go back to custom fields and search for your custom field.
Edit the default value for that field using the [Title|https://example] and there it is.
-in custom field options NO
This steps worked for me brilliant!
You're missing here directing to field configuration after creating a Text Field.
Thanks for shares,
How can I place a hyperlink with a title in custom field using APIs?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.