Hi all,
is it possible to adjust the alphabetical order in the page tree ? Pages starting with german "Umlauts" are the last pages in the page tree. It would be better, if "Ä" comes after "A", "Ö" after O and so on.
Thank you
Thomas
I have just tested this with a Confluence 4.1.x (latest now is 4.2.x) but the page order is set as your requirements. I have also tested this with the page tree inside the Page Tree macro, sidebar in Documentation Theme and also while browsing the space pages tree at http://confluence/pages/listpages-dirview.action?key=SPACEKEY. For more information, check out this bug report - https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-3181.
However, I noticed that the alphabetical view does not obey this sort order. I have created a separate bug report at https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-25305 to address this problem.
Hope this helps!
Make it a bugreport or an improvement suggestion in JIRA and post the link to vote on it here.
Thank you for creating the bug report
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.