I am creating JIRA ticket and HP ticket using same mail handler.HP ticketing tool is on cloud and our JIRA is on normal standalone server.so my main use case is that I want to link that hp ticket with JIRA once ticket created on both side.so that for doing this which is the best method to implement this case.
so tell me the easiest solution on the same issue.
You would need to write your own mail handler to do this. However, I don't think it would work well, as the handler would have to stop processing until the "specific time", which means it would then clog up all the other email coming in.
Is there a reason behind this idea? Could you just not send the email until it is needed? Or have a status in the workflow that says "not yet" and and a field on the issue saying "this should become 'new' at this time", with an automation to read that and transition it at that time?
I am calling an event listener.and in that, there is my logic to check rest api response of other tool.and our JIRA creation time via email is less than that other tool.
tell me the solution on this issue
Sorry, that makes no sense in this context. An email arrives and creates/updates an issue.
Your listener has nothing to do with that directly, so I don't know how it relates.
"The JIRA creation time..." sentence, I can't even begin to guess what that means.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.