So here's my use case, wondering if this can be done?
I want to build a number of pages for an event, each page will be for competitions within that event, so pages will be called kickball, softball, etc.
Blogs will be created as recaps for these events, and labeled appropriately so the content can be aggregated into a main feed on the event homepage, but also onto the pages for the individual events.
So my question is, can I build a template, and have the blog list macro use the name of the page for the label it is constrained to? So a page about Kickball would then have a blog roll of kickball labeled posts, etc.
It's a few dozen events, relativelly trivial work to make them all, but can see this being useful in other applications so I thought I would ask and it could make a interesting use case for some documentation I'm building for our end users.
Loosely related, can you list blog posts by space category? Sounds like maybe a job for the reporting plugin maybe?
Thanks!