Hi,
I have recently seen that link to manage filters from my Jira is displayed to everyone.
www.mydomain.net/jira/secure/ManageFilters.jspa#filterView=popular
I checked and unauthorized users can not access to my projects un less they log in. However. I did not like manage Filter to be public. Is there anyway that I can hide this page from the public access?
Thanks in advance,
José A.
Hi Jose,
May I know if you have set the filter to be shared with everyone? You can check this by heading to your 'Manage Filters' screen, then at the selected filter, click on the small gear on the right of the screen. At the dropdown menu, click on 'Edit', and check if it is set to be shared to everyone.
Hi Joe,
Thank you very much for answer.
Actually yes and it is probably a good key point, displayed filters are shared to everyone and I guess that might be the problem.
I wonder if there whould be a general rule to grant Jira users only and forbid any anounimous access it is a bit scary to show up all the projects:( do you have any idea how I could manage to hide this list from anonymous users?
Thanks again,
Actually no way, other than some javascripting
Why don't you use the given groups? As an example:
If you want to give filter access to all users capable of logging in to JIRA, do NOT use "Everybody" but the main group (or multiple groupds) used in the global permissions.
Or am I missing something here?
Cheers,
Dom
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.