Hello everyone,
We are trying to export our old MindTouch (Dekiwiki) information so that we can import in to confluence, but we are having some issues. I will include my config and error information below:
When I don't include the :8443 in the url.base, it doesn't connect at all. It gives me a 404 error. When I set my config to be below it gets past the 404 and then gives an error of
"2011-10-05 11:12:42,423 INFO [Thread-4] - Exporting Mindtouch...
2011-10-05 11:12:42,424 INFO [Thread-4] - Getting page tree.
2011-10-05 11:12:43,611 INFO [Thread-4] - basic authentication scheme selected
2011-10-05 11:12:43,612 INFO [Thread-4] - No credentials available for BASIC 'DekiWiki'@wiki.myurl.com:8443
2011-10-05 11:12:43,612 ERROR [Thread-4] - Problem encountered when making rest call: 401: HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized
2011-10-05 11:12:43,612 ERROR [Thread-4] - Problem occured when making rest request to: https://wiki.myurl.com:8443/@api/deki/pages/?authenticate=true"
With the below config I get the above error:
url.base=https://wiki.myurl.com:8443
## Port used by your Mindtouch. Default is 8443.
url.port=8443
I have verified that the link above in my url.base returns a login prompt in the browser. When I fill in the login credentials, it connects and gives me the correct xml page with a list of all of our wiki pages.
Can anyone suggest anything here? We are running with ldap disabled and only using local authentication for the wiki and I have verified the login credentials are correct in the config.
I'm not sure how to tell what version of REST api we are using but MindTouch is version 9.12.3.
Thanks in advance for any help!!