I am using SourceTree's Mercurial to interact with a SVN server (which is old, senile and not under my control). I had a conflict at one point which I was trying to resolve. I attempted to graft my (local) Mercurial branch to the SVN head. This gave me some warning about it being dangerous, so I cancled the process. I then stripped the local branch, switched to the SVN head and made some more local changes.
Now, when I try to commit, SourceTree complains that I have a graft in progress. If I chose Abort, it reverts all my local uncommited changes. If I chose Continue, it says
hg graft -y --continue
skipping ancestor revision 142
Completed with errors, see above
and next time I try to commit it complains that I still have a graft in progress. However, if I run
/Applications/SourceTree.app/Contents/Resources/mercurial_local/hg_local commit -u username
in the repo folder, it happily commits and I can then go to SourceTree and Push. But regardless of what I commit at the terminal, SourceTree is convinced I have a graft in progress.
How can I tell SourceTree that, no, I really don't have a graft in progress, shutup and just commit.