When I go to "advanced search" and enter:
issueFunction in commented(
"after -7d"
)
What do I need to enable to run this JQL command?
You need to install a recent version of the script runner plugin... is that plugin present?
Yes that did it. Thank you.
Cool. For some of the functions you will need to perform a background reindex... but not that one.
I am really interested in
issueFunction in commented("by USER1")
which I see works without any problem straight away. Did you ever have any issues with this one?
I'm having he same issue, installed script runner and issueFunction does not exist...ideas anyone....anyone?
Disabling and Ebnabling worked for me.
Other solution I have found is restarting JIRA.
Did stop working for me; I disabled the plug-in and re-enabled it. Started working.
I try your solution but it doesn't worked for me
If you are using a paid-for version please create a ticket at https://productsupport.adaptavist.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/2
I disabled the plug-in and re-enabled it without sucess. The error still persist
I am trying to use this in the hosted version of JIRA cloud. I am getting the "Field 'issueFunction' does not exist or you do not have permission to view it." I have tried disabling and re-enabling the plugin. Nothing seems to work.
Hi Jesse, JIRA Cloud does not allow us to implement JQL functions in the same way that is possible on Server. We are currently looking into the possibilities in this area and hope to have some functionality soon.
This issue is still present for hosted JIRA
Can you confirm you have the hosted version not the cloud version?
If a restart does not fix it please create a support ticket at https://productsupport.adaptavist.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/2
Hi @philippos
We have recently released a feature in ScriptRunner for JIRA Cloud that now supports the kind of JQL Function queries you were looking to do.
You can find more information here: http://scriptrunner-docs.connect.adaptavist.com/jiracloud/enhanced-search.html
I hope that helps!Jon
Hi @Jon Bevan _Adaptavist_,
I too was looking to do exactly what @philippos required in his first post but I can't seem to find the correct function "commented" (i.e. issues commented on recently). Was this function implemented in Enhanced Search?
Thanks, Vicki
Hi Vicki,
We implemented commented as an alias you can use in the regular search page as well as the Enhanced Search page.
See http://scriptrunner-docs.connect.adaptavist.com/jiracloud/jql-aliases.html for more information, particularly the table at the bottom of the page.
Thanks, Jon
@Jon Bevan _Adaptavist_ @jamie_Echlin
i have installed this in jira cloud and synced all issues in jira cloud.
I am site-admin.
but i am still getting same error in advanced search-
"Field 'issueFunction' does not exist or you do not have permission to view it."
it works in SR enhanced search.
There is no option Disable and enable in Jira cloud!
Can you help to resolve this issue?
Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.