hi, is there a plugin/ software available which allows to bulk migrate my exisiting office docs (99% word) to confluence... free solution is preferd - already found ePublisher which might be oversized, only need for the initial start
thanks!
Hi Oliver,
You can attach multiple obejcts in Confluence. Just go to tools -> attachments and in that window you can select multiple doc files to attach at once. I'm not sure if that is what you were looking for so I'll leave this question open.
I hope that helps!
Regards,
Rodrigo
Hey Oliver,
Would you like to import these documents as attachments to Confluence or importing these documents as Confluence pages?
This post seems related to this as well: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/106429/how-to-conduct-bulk-import-of-word-documents-to-confluence
I would like to import a bulk of documents as Confluence pages. How do I do?
I am looking for how to do this as well; did you ever figure it out?
Yes, another me-too. I would also like to import a bunch of Office Docs (mostly Word) into Confluence. Not as attachments, but as native conflucence docs. Any solution for that problem ?
Hi Andreas,
in the meanwhile, did you find any solution for this problem?
Cheers Thorsten (resusing company atlassian account)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.