How Could I put issue Field in Detail View by Two Colums ?
Cira two colums Detail View.png
You'd need to hack the core code to change the layouts, as JIRA only supports a single column layout
There are requests for different layouts, but they've not been implemented yet
And how could I hack the core code of jira. I must go to serwer ? And which file edit to put break line or another div ?
This is not something I would recommend doing. You'll have to maintain it on all upgrades, and the code might not be as simple as you think. As for where to do it, I would start with a *test* system. You'll need to find the right files (I've done similar things in old versions of JIRA, but the files have changed since I last did it, so I can't help you), change them, keeping *very* careful notes on what you've done, and then restart JIRA to pick up the changes. Once happy in your test system, backup your production install and apply the changes.
Thanks Nic
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.