Hello,
I created four personal Confluence logins (trial version) for me and my colleagues. The paper where I noted the passwords accidetaly vanished from my desk. Unfortunately, the only user name+password that I remember is not the admin’s one (mine). I am the admin and I cannot log in as an admin (only as one of the regular users), because I do not remember the password. It is a bit weird becuase I still CAN log in as an Atlassian user (petschwarz@seznam.cz), but my Confluence account doesn t work with those details. I find it confusing and do not get why there is no possibility to send the new password to my email (my email address is part of the profile which still exists so it wouldn t be that complicated. However, after each failed login, Confluence says that it is not possible to restore the password due to the missing email).
Please help me to restore my administrator’s access.
Best regards,
Petra Koutska