Hi,
I've installed Gantt-Chart plugin and I notice that I didn't see all the board sprints in the project plugin page. Some of the issues are missing too. Is there something I need to configure ?
Best regards,
Vlad
Please download latest version from my server at http://www.polscheit.de/plugins/jira/gantt-chart/gantt-3.1.9-JIRA6_2015-02-20T16-07-45Z.jar and install the JAR-file via "upload" button on JIRA's page "manage add-on" as system admin. Does this solves your topic?
Kind regards,Frank
On what JIRA version can be install the jar file?
We are using JIRA 5.2.8
Hi Vlad,
as mentioned within the filename: JIRA 6.x. When do you plan to upgrade your older JIRA?
We'll plan the JIRA upgrade in the future. Right now I'm interested to make this add-on work on JIRA 5.2.8.
I've installed the latest version available. Version: 3.1.1-JIRA5.
Do you have any idea why I can't view all the sprints?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.