This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Plans and billing
Where can I dowload monthly invoices for Bitbucket plan?
I expected to find it under billing on bitbucket.org but there's only the plan and the creditcard details. Not the actual invoices. And it's not in my.atlassian.com either. I can only find it in an anonymous mail from atlassian.com without any details just an AT number and a link to the invoice.
Hi David,
You can download your invoices by logging into your my.atlassian.com account (you must be a current billing contact). After that, please click on "Orders" at the top of the page. The invoices you see there however are only the ones which were issued while you were listed as a billing contact. This means that if you've been added recently, you may not see invoices from the past.
For more information, you can also look here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/purchasing/where-can-i-access-my-open-quotes-or-paid-invoices-321848737.html
Hope that helps!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.