Hi,
Can I connect 2 JIRA Servers to the same SQL server (same database)?
to have two servers with the same data for load balance (not cluster).
Regards,
Lior
No.
If you have two JIRA installations, you must have two separate datasets for them, and they will be separate systems.
There is maybe different solution for that? maybe third party software?
There were a couple of attempts at clustering by third parties in the past, but they really didn't work in any useful way. I saw one of them work for a very specific situation, but it couldn't be upgraded or handle certain types of addons. I think the main question is "what are you trying to achieve", rather than the "how" ("I want to load balance" - doesn't tell us why think you want to do it, and you might be running towards the wrong solution to your problem) Jira data centre *might* be an option, but we'd need to know what the goal is
I want to install two JIRA servers, every JIRA server will be in different network, I want to open specifics ports connections between JIRA servers. I don't want two different JIRA servers, If someone will open ticket from server number 1 it will be updated to the second server.
Hi Lior,
For a scalable solution, there is only JIRA Data Center: https://www.atlassian.com/enterprise/data-center
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.