Hi,
i would like to set the current / active sprint as default value when user create an issue.
meaning, on every create issue the "sprint" field will be set with the active sprint value.
Thanks
Avi
I did this through adding "Update Custom Field" Post-function on Create.
As this way you will not get the Sprint drop-down menu, you will need to find the Id value of your sprint.
To get it, just create a filter by your sprint and go to Advanced mode - you will see its Id there.
Hope this will help.
Thanks, does that mean that i will need to add this id in the workflow manually before every sprint?
can i use some variable such as ActiveSprint() ?
For this solution, yes, you will need to manually update the ID whenever you have new sprint.
If you have InHouse JIRA, you can probably do some custom coding to automatically get the latest sprint, but I have no examples for that.
Piggy back in this topic: Is there a way to validate the Reporter then assign the Sprint? Basically I have a user I have created that is the default assigned "Reporter" attached to my Share point portal Issue Collector Form. When a case is being created by this Reporter I want it to go straight into a Sprint I created using the process outlined above. Thanks in advance
Oh wow, so this still the case 2 years later. Any updates? i.e. %%CURRENT_SPRINT%%
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.