I am a developer of JIRA plugin: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.romexsoft.worklogcal.jira-worklogcal
And there I have a code that performs search with com.atlassian.jira.ofbiz.OfBizDelegator by issue key. The code started to work incorrectly in JIRA 6.1 - 6.1.4. It returns empty list of issues when some issues are expected.
When I comment the EntityExpr for the key, list of issues is returned but all they have key field as null. Interesting is that when I iterate through the issues and invoke gi.getString("key"); I get the correct issue key.
List<EntityCondition> exprs = new ArrayList<EntityCondition>();
exprs.add(new EntityExpr("key", EntityOperator.LIKE, issueKey.toUpperCase()));
exprs.add(new EntityExpr("project", EntityOperator.IN, projectIds));
exprs.add(new EntityExpr("status", EntityOperator.NOT_EQUAL, IssueFieldConstants.CLOSED_STATUS));
List<GenericValue> issues = ofBizDelegator.findByCondition("Issue", new EntityConditionList(exprs,
EntityOperator.AND), null, Arrays.asList("id"));
if (issues.size() > 0) {
for (GenericValue gi : issues) {
String test = gi.getString("key");
}
}
The problem appeared in JIRA v.1.6.1. So I assume that there were some changes in JIRA v.1.6.1 that caused the OfBizDelegator to work incorrectly.
Any help will be appreciated.
Thank you