I need to watch 4 Projects on 3 different JIRA servers.
Are there any methods to unify at least the activity stream gadgets into one single Dashboard? I would save a lot of time in that way.
It seems like something you could do.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira/adding-a-gadget-to-the-directory-191004912.html
Get the URl from the Activity Stream gadget on your other JIRA instances, and add that to the gadget list in you "main" instance.
If you have Confluence, it has a gadget to display activity streams from one or more JIRA instances.
Hi there,
We've developed a plugin that can do this called Stratejos. Stratejos can provide a single dashboard for multiple instances.
Please email me: scott.middleton@stratejos.com so that I can learn more about what you need and show you some of the things the plugin can do. The plugin is currently managing $6m+ worth of projects in private beta.
Regards,Scott
Hi Scott,
Can you share the link so i can check out the Add-on. I have multiple Jira instances and i need to get a report from both Jira instances in a single instance.
Thanks
Yuvaraj.
look like you have cancelled the development and switched to slack-integration, right?
Hi @Roy Schumacher,
James from stratejos here. The dashboards are still part of the product but are behind a feature flag.
If you send me an email at jamesm@stratejos.ai, with some more detail on what you are looking to solve I can see how stratejos might be able to help.
James
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.