I'm not quite clear on what you want to do here - are you suggesting implementing a new SOAP interface in JIRA? Or something that runs outside JIRA, listens for incoming SOAP calls and translates them into something JIRA can work with?
External system are not able to consume the updateIssue and addComment service in JIRA. so I need to write a wrapper java class.The External System doesn't support Array type in SOAP XML. Please let me know to steps to write a wrapper class over the JIRA services.
I want to create a wrapper class over updateIssue and addComment service. Since external system are not able to access those methods.
I'm sorry, but repeating the question does not answer the question I have asked. Please explain
I need to create a new SOAP service within JIRA which can get a request from external system and then invoke the updateIssue and addComment service method.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.