I want to have a pop-up once I login to JIRA portal. It is not related to any project or custom feild. A general popup with some custom message.
Ugh, no you don't. Think about your users - I need some help, so I go to a help portal. The last thing I want is to have to click through to get to the place where I can ask. Give me the portal, immediately, with as simple an interface as possible.
If you insist on breaking the user experience, you could try to wedge some javascript into the announcement banner in JIRA. Something that can detect when it's rendering the portal page and pop up your "I want to get in the way of the user" job.
what horrible customer service from adaptavist. I also looking for the same as santosh. no answer to this yet
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.