Hi Everyone 
We migrated from On-Demand to an installed instance of Confluence 5.4-OD-4 a few weeks back.
In the discussion on this page I was informed that we should upgrade to the latest release version.
So I just ran an upgrade of our Test-Instance to 5.4.4. The upgrade process itself finished without any obvious issues. Unfortunately Confluence will not start up again.
The following Error is shown in the log:
Confluence will not start up because the build number in the home directory [4913] is newer than the Confluence build number [4733].
If I don't get it wrong 4733 is actually the correct build number for 5.4.4, while 4913 is the build number for the OD version. I just checked the versions of the home directory and the database following this article and both show 4913.
What has gone wrong and what can / should I do to fix this?
Thanks in advance
Best regards
Sebastian