I couldn't get the AJS scripts to work to fix this issue. In the end, I used JavaScript to remove the entry with the following
<script> document.getElementById('add-page-item').style.display= "none"; </script>
This works in Conf 4.2:
AJS.$('#add-menu-link-space li:first').remove();
The easiest way to do this would be to just add a little jQuery that removes the first item in the drop down list. I've used jQuery before to customize my menus like that and it works great.
Hi Brian,
Can you let me know the Confluence version you are using?
Thanks,
Peter
Just one thing to add: put it between
<script type="text/javascript">
<
script
type
=
"text/javascript"
>
and
</script>
</
This didn't seem to work unfortunately. I'm using version 4.2.4 version of Confluence and added the script tags. Do I need to enable JavaScript somewhere?
Hi Peter
I'm using 4.2.4 and unfortunately the script didn't work (even with the script tags)
Any ideas? Do these scripts need to be enabled somehow?
@Brian Bricham: Matthew's answer was almost right, but really it the JS needs wrapping in an AJS.toInit method...
In Confluence Admin | Look & Feel | Custom HTML paste this into At the End of the BODY:
<script> AJS.toInit(function(){ AJS.$('#add-menu-link-space li:first').remove(); }); </script>
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.