I got two serveral questions about the Atlassian JIRA SDK Api.
1.) I have a working Version Custom Field Type - but - I did not get it searchable. I read the j-tricks article but for me it doesnt work. I always get exceptions. (i am extending abstractMultiCFType - i heard that it maybe works with abstractsinglefieldtype?)
2.) AUI / AJS: It seems that if you open the create issue dialog and _then_ change the project to the one with your customfield on it, the ajax doesnt affect the dom element at all. if you close the dialog and reopen it, the ajax works (=> i have a select-tag with some options. first its like a normal select-tag although i used:
<script>
(function($) {
AJS.$("#$cid option[value='-1']").remove(); //Removes the default value "None"
function convertMulti(id){
if (AJS.$('#'+id+"-textarea").length == 0){
new AJS.MultiSelect({
element: $("#"+id),
itemAttrDisplayed: "value",
errorMessage: AJS.params.multiselectVersionsError
});
}
}
AJS.toInit(function(){
convertMulti("$cid");
})
JIRA.bind(JIRA.Events.NEW_CONTENT_ADDED, function (e, context) {
AJS.$("#$cid option[value='-1']").remove();
convertMulti("$cid");
});
})(AJS.$);
</script>
).