Before I start, my apologies if this seems a bit long-winded...
I need to create some testing sub-tasks with Approve/Reject actions to acknowledge testing in specific environments when an issue is ready for test. Once all sub-tasks have been done, it should move the parent issue to approved status or if any of the tests fail, the parent issue should be moved to a reject status and then back into development for fixing. My use case is actually similar to the use case discussed in the script runner documentation but am not quite able to understand the implementation as described here:
https://scriptrunner.adaptavist.com/4.3.5/jira/builtin-scripts.html#_create_a_sub_task
My workflow looks like:
image2016-10-27 11:13:31.png
And I am creating a transition step on pass testing but am kinda clueless how to go about adding Approve, Reject, Reopen steps in it...
image2016-10-27 11:11:49.png
When my sub-tasks get created, they all get set to an OPEN status initially. Just wondering how I can have the approve & reject options next to each sub-task rather than open status... What am I missing???
image2016-10-27 11:23:24.png
Ideally, I would like to see something like in the documentation:-
image2016-10-27 11:27:16.png
Looking for some how-tos please, if possible...
Thanks