Version FishEye 2.8.2 20121005010724
Crucible 2.8.2 20121005010724
Just finished configuring Fisheye and Crucible. Set up a repository for Mercurial. I can view change logs such as this:
https://fisheye.int.messagesystems.com/changelog/MessageScope?cs=b1d4b2db6a9708b62bc95b6042f16c826374579e
But both of these pages give an error when I view Source
https://fisheye.int.messagesystems.com/browse/MessageScope/Makefile?r=30866d718e332166fb8d959272a409b0362ece69
https://fisheye.int.messagesystems.com/browse/MessageScope/java/src/com/messagesystems/Scope/LogSource.java?hb=true
Page:
Your request was unable to be processed
java.lang.NullPointerException -
You are running release CR2.8.2 FE2.8.2 (20121005010724 2012-10-05), please report your release number when reporting bugs.
Got a problem or a suggestion?
Discuss it in the online forums or visit the support website for your support options.
I just uninstalled OpenJDK and installed the Oracle JDK 1.7.0u9. I see graphs in the Respoitories view. I see actual source code instead of a Null Pointer Exception.
Chris,
I think the best thing will be to raise a support request at support.atlassian.com.
We'd want to see debug logs, which should contain a full stacktrace for the NullPointerException and allow us to diagnose the issue for you. I'd start by enabling debug logging, reproduce the error and then create a support zip to add to the support issue.
Could you detail the version of OpenJDK and your platform please?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.