Hi, I work as a document translator for one of Atlassian Premium Partners. I noticed there was a change in the interface for your documentation pages, and I can't seem to find 'view source' option and copy your pages to our company website to provide translations for our customers. I'm trying to copy Confluence Release Notes for example (https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/confluence-release-notes-327.html).
Please let me know how I can workaround it. Thank you.
Yuri
Hi Yuri,Indeed the documentation layout have changed. What I could see is that documentation is using a theme by the K15T company.
So you could see the "View Source" option, click on that menu with the three horizontal lines, and then click on View in Confluence. You will be redirected to the Wiki page again
Cheers buddy!
Hi Guiherme, thank you for your reply.
I can't find the three horizontal lines you mentioned. The screen attached below is what I see. Our company engineer told me that it looks like the K15T theme has been customised.
Any suggestion is appreciated.
Best Regards,
image2015-9-4 14:55:11.png
You could open up your browser console and copy/paste this line and press enter:
document.location.href="/plugins/viewsource/viewpagesrc.action?pageId="+jQuery('meta[name=ajs-page-id]').attr('content')
Heey there, Are you able to see this page? https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Confluence+Release+Notes
It's possible that permissions are different for Atlassian employees than for external customers. Going to that link for external users simply links back to the Scroll Viewports page.
Hi Stephen and Guilherme,
That method works. Thank you both!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.