How can you create a page template and hide it in the create dialog?
I have a top level FAQ page template. On this page template I have added a create from template macro/button. I want spaces to be able to select create new FAQ and get the top level page with the button. That way when they select the button the templated FAQ page is created under the top level page, which also has a live search box.
So, obviously, I need a template for the top level page, which has the create FAQ page button and live search and I need a template for the actual FAQ page, which has the question and answer. But I do not want the actual FAQ page to show up in the create dialog.
First of all it is confusing for users. Secondly the FAQ pages will end up all over the place as they can hit the create button from any page in the space.
So, any ideas, work arounds for hiding the actual FAQ page template and only showing the top level template?